Saturday, December 16, 2006
Howdy-doo!
Hi all! A quick intro from ME! I am Maria LaFrance, one of the creative team members at RSC. On most MBs I go by Maria in CT. I've been with RSC since it became RSC, and have loved every bit of it. I started as a paper scrapper about 5 years ago, and during my pregnancy in 2005 I discovered digital scrapping. With an infant (now toddler) paper scrapping became increasingly harder for me. Then my basement craft area flooded and all of my supplies were boxed up and put away in October of 2005, so I had no choice but to go exclusively digital! Occasionally I still pull out the scissors and tape runner, but more often than not I am plopped in front of my computer creating a layout. I am also a digital scrapbooking product designer at Digital Freebies, as well as being an admin at that site. I am on the creative teams of retrodiva (Digital Freebies), Traci Reed (A Cherry on Top), Amy Bleser (A Cherry on Top), and Laura Deacetis (Sweet Shoppe Designs), in addition to being on the team at RSC.

In "real" life I have a Ph.D. in Psychology and am a part time college professor, and part time SAHM. I am married to Dan (4/26/03) and mommy to Piper (7/17/05). We have a dog Max, who is a mutt :) and barks at everything that drives down the street (my poor neighbors). I grew up all over the place, but mostly in IL and IN, and my parents and brother live in IN.

Here's me and Piper... not the greatest photo, but it's what you get when you hold the camera out at arms length to try to get YOU in a photo for once LOL



If ya wanna read more about me and what I do, check out my blog it's linked over there somewhere :)