Saturday, April 21, 2007
Not familiar with Ready-Set-Create?

Hi everyone! We try to keep you abreast of everything happening at Ready-Set-Create right here, and on our forums, but sometimes we get lazy and forget. There, I said it. OK, so I get lazy! I had a comment on another post about submitting layouts for a specific call. If for any reason you have a layout that doesn't fit a call, and you think you can't submit, then back up ..... we have an Open Gallery section in every single issue that features ... well... ANYTHING! If I get a submission I just love, but there isn't a call for it, I can't in good conscience turn it down - so, get submitting! Jen@readysetcreate.com


Ready-Set-Create is an online downloadable magazine catering to paper crafters, digital artists, tradigital (hybrid) scrappers and artists, altered artists, and fiberarts. If you have anything you would like us to consider, please email it to Jen@readysetcreate.com. We look at every single submission, we promise you that. While the volume is sometimes too large to reply to everyone, we do look at each one. Thank you all for making RSC a success, it just isn't possible without all the talented artists that contribute each and every issue.


Visit our forums and see our gallery at www.readysetcreate.com
p.s. this is my brand new niece, Kaitlin AnneMarie! She was born March 9th and I have yet to share - it will be an easy birthday to remember, because my niece Harmony was born the same day 10 years before!